The CrossFit Open starts this week! Have you signed up yet? Be a part of the largest CrossFit competition EVER. Some notes about the open and our weekly schedule during the next 5 weeks.
1. You are responsible for getting your workout score submitted and validated each week (either by video or at an Affiliate). We will be offering judging services to help with this on a weekly basis.
2. FREE Open judging will take place on Saturday at 11 am at CrossFit NOLA 504 at 540 N Cortez unless otherwise noted. There will not be any Saturday competitors class during the open. (This lowers your entry cost to $20 for the WHOLE Open!)
3. If you are not able to come on Saturday between 11 am and 1 pm, you must make an appointment with us write firstname.lastname@example.org to get judged. The cost for a judging appointment will be $20. If you are on Rx or Rx+ you will get a discount off this rate. Brandon and Jeff among others will try to run some people through on Thursday evenings during competitors class, but this will be by appointment, be sure to schedule with us, we cannot accommodate huge numbers at this time.
4. The first weekend of the Open we will be sending Coach Liz and a group to Crescent City CrossFit to participate in Open WOD 13.1. Reply to this email if you would like to join Liz for this, we would love to send 10 people to represent CF NOLA and 504!
5. The Open is supposed to be fun, keep this in mind during the next 5 weeks, try to focus on doing your best and just forget the rest. If you let your focus drift onto others, you will not enjoy the next 5 weeks like you should.
6. Sign up for the correct gym (NOLA or 504) AND team (NOLA or 504)
Powerlifting WODs are posted for the week
10 goblet squats
10 min EMOM
1 Clean+3 Push Press + 1 Jerk
20 Jump Squats 45/35
40 Double unders
3/3/2013 09:13:12 pm
3/3/2013 11:11:22 pm
Is there a judging fee for going to CCCF this Saturday?
3/3/2013 11:25:12 pm
Not that I know of
Comments are closed.
504-861-0610 (call or text)
We are the first, largest, and most experienced CrossFit affiliate in New Orleans!
Are you visiting from out of town?
Sign our Waiver prior to arriving
Join CrossFit NOLA!
Interested in joining the gym?
New to CrossFit?
All of our new members start with their own private coach!
More info here
Check out the latest Podcast Episode:
Sites We Visit
GoRuck Oct 26th
Marks Daily Apple
Motor City CrossFit
Beyond the Whiteboard
Gary Taubes's Blog