Thanks to the Saturday class who helped out moving the mats around!
The Paleo Challenge 2011 has started, if you were lazy, get your food log in and bring your buy-in fee next week.
The Games start this week, first workout is released on Tuesday at 7:00 pm CST and must be completed and submitted by Sunday at 7:00 pm CST.
Steps to participate in the open sectionals for the 2011 CrossFit Games:
1. register at games.crossfit.com
2. Members of CrossFit NOLA - join the CrossFit NOLA team
Visitors, or those from out of town, go to step 3
3. if CrossFit NOLA will be verifying your workouts, register with CrossFit NOLA for open sectionals. Sign up for the class this Saturday at 11:00 am. We will verify and judge your workout for $10/per weekend or $50 for all 6. (non members are $20 and $100) Both the 6 pack and single sessions should be available from the online store.
4. Come in on Saturday, around 10:30 am or so to get warmed up. At about 11:00 we will clearly explain the movement standards and workout requirements and start running people through the workout in heats. After you have completed your workout, you could be asked to judge for a fellow competitor.
5. If you have special circumstances, and cannot make Saturday, let Jeff or Mollie know so they can schedule an alternate time for you to come in during the week.
5. Submit your score on games.crossfit.com, indicating that the workout was performed at CrossFit NOLA, so we can verify your score.
Contact Jeff with any problems or issues.
The following is a list of those globally registered to compete:
Ginger - join our team on the games site!
504-861-0610 (call or text)
We are the first, largest, and most experienced CrossFit affiliate in New Orleans!
Join CrossFit NOLA!
Interested in joining the gym?
New to CrossFit?
All of our new members start with their own private coach!
More info here
Check out the latest Podcast Episode:
Sites We Visit
GoRuck Oct 26th
Marks Daily Apple
Motor City CrossFit
Beyond the Whiteboard
Gary Taubes's Blog